Thermal Cameras create graphic images via heat detection – allowing them to provide surveillance even when lighting is limited. These cameras are a great option for monitoring perimeter security or overheating prevention.
Key facts & features of Thermal Cameras:
● Typically used for commercial surveillance.
● Indoor & outdoor capability.
● Real-time or retroactive video review.
● Long distance range capable.
● Detects human or animal activity even in low or no light conditions.
● Can be used to monitor temperature or equipment or machinery.